Many people are unable to update their operating system due to Error 0x803fa067. When you utilize a bad copy of Windows or a previously installed update that modifies the system files, this issue arises. As a consequence, you are unable to continue with the upgrade. Furthermore, consumers may upgrade from the Windows 10 Home version to the Windows 10 Pro edition.
|Editor Tip: RESTORO is a great software that can automatically find and resolve update, activation, or driver issues on your Windows 11/10 PC. Having this tool ensures that you can use your device to its fullest capacity.
Download: RESTORO PC Repair Tool
Furthermore, there has been no acceptable response from Microsoft on the Windows activation error throughout the upgrading process. Because of its greater potential, there is a solution available today that is rather simple and can resolve Error 0x803fa067 in minutes. Read through this tutorial to learn about the tried-and-true strategy in the following field.
Table Of Content:
- Fix Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067
- What causes Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067?
To resolve Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067, follow these steps:
It is straightforward and straightforward since it is the only answer accessible. Simply remove your ethernet or Wi-Fi connection before upgrading your system. This is how you’ll do it:
- To launch the Settings window, press Win + I simultaneously.
- Choose the Update & Security icon.
- Select the Activation option from the left pane.
- Navigate to the Update product key area and click the Change product key link.
- On the following result, type the 25-digit (default key from Microsoft) product key –
- Click the Next button to complete the process.
- Now, go to the below section and disable your internet connectivity.
To stop network connection, do the following steps:
- Right-click the Network icon on the right side of the taskbar.
- the option Open Network and Internet settings.
- Locate Change your Network Settings in the right pane.
- Double-click the “Change adapter settings” button.
- Right-click Wi-Fi and choose Disable.
- Start the update now, and Error 0x803fa067 should be resolved.
The 0x803fa067 error code might be caused by a bad Windows copy or a previously installed update that modified your system files, prohibiting customers from updating their Windows. If your current copy of Windows 7 or 8 was genuine, you could immediately upgrade to the most recent version available when Windows 10 was introduced. Microsoft also kindly allowed customers to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
During the upgrade operation, however, some clients experienced the 0x803fa067 error. Because Microsoft provided no solution or cure, the vast majority of people acquired a new digital license. Fortunately, there is a simple solution that may solve your issue in minutes. Let us first explore the reasons for the repair before we get into the details.
The issue 0x803fa067 happens when you use a generic key to upgrade your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Professional. The following are some of the probable causes of the error:
Counterfeit Windows version. If your copy of Windows is not genuine, you will see this message because the default license key for Windows 10 Pro will not work for you.
The most recent Windows update. If you recently updated your system before upgrading, the issue may have appeared as a result.
There is just one solution for this common error that has shown to be beneficial and effective for users. Unlike the other activation issues, if this single option does not work for you, you will almost certainly have to buy a new digital license since there is no other method to correct the error.
It’s easy and straightforward because it’s the only option. Before updating your system, you must unplug your ethernet cable or disable your WiFi. Here’s how you should go about it:
PRO TIP: If the issue is with your computer or laptop/notebook, utilize Restoro Fix to scan the repositories and repair damaged or missing data. If the issue is caused by system corruption, this usually works. You may get Restoro by clicking here.
- Start your computer.
To launch the Settings window, press Winkey + I.
Enter Activation in the search box.
Replace the product key with the following: (default key from Microsoft):
- Once you’ve entered the key, disable your internet connectivity.
In order to disable your network card, do the following:
- Right click on the Network icon on the bottom right of the taskbar.
- Click ‘Open Network and Internet settings’.
- Under ‘Change your Network settings’, double-click ‘Change adapter options’.
- Right click on Ethernet and click ‘Disable’.
Finally, start the update, and the issue should be fixed.
TIP: If none of the methods above worked, we suggest utilizing the Restoro Repair Tool, which can check the repositories and repair damaged or missing files. If the issue is caused by system corruption, this usually works. Restoro will also tune your system so that it operates at peak efficiency. You may get Restoro by clicking here.
If Our Method Resolve Your Problem Consider To Share This Post, You can help more People Facing This Problem and also, if you want, you can Subscribe at Our Youtube Channel as Well!